Road Accident Fund Compensation


Do You Qualify for Compensation from the Road Accident Fund?

FICS can assist you in conducting and assessing the full merit and quantum of your accident.

Who is entitled to claim:

  • A person who was personally injured, SHOULD YOU HAVE SUSTAINED ANY FORM OF TRAUMATIC BODILY INJURIES (broken bones etc) (except a driver who was the sole cause of the accident);
  • A dependant of a deceased victim;
  • A close relative of the deceased in respect of funeral expenses;
  • A claimant under the age of 18 years must be assisted by a parent or legal guardian;
  • Pedestrians, Passengers & drivers

What can you claim for?

  • Medical expenses (past and future);
  • Funeral expenses;
  • Loss of earnings or income if person is disabled (past and future);
  • Loss of support for a dependant of a deceased victim (past and future);
  • General damages for pain, suffering and disfigurement in the case of bodily injury.

Then, provided that you were not the cause of the accident, you could possibly qualify for compensation from the Road Accident Fund . If you would like to find out if you qualify for compensation, complete the following questionnaire and return to FICS Garden Route who will assess the full merit and quantum of your accident.